Işıksan is in the ship recycling market since 2000. Işıksan has one of the largest dismantling areas of 35.000 square yards and double partial long beach in the Aliaga Breaking District. We have a high breaking capacity of 120.000 tonnes of Steel annually.
Işıksan holds all necessary certifications according its business activity obtained from various government bodies in Turkey.
- Republic Of Turkey, Prime Ministry Under secretariat for Maritime Affairs ( Ship Breaker Authority Certificate )
- Istanbul & Marmara, Aegean, Mediterranian, Black Sea Regions Chamber of Commerce ( İzmir Branch Chamber Registry Certificate )
- T.R. The Ministry of labour and Social Security ( Operating Certificate )
- Turkish Republic Environment and Forest Ministry Environment Management General Directory ( Ship Dismantling Permisson )
- Chamber Register (Activity Certificate)
Işıksan also is in posession of international quality certifications which enables us to work on high standart quality levels.
- Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance ( ISO30000:2009 Ship Recycling Management System )
- Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance ( ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System )
- Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance ( OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System )
- Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance ( ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System )
In a changing World Işıksan with its dynamic and active management on board is heading to become the leader in the Market, which is well backed up with its past successes.